Serum is a skincare product you can apply to your skin after cleansing but before moisturizing with the intent of delivering powerful ingredients directly into the skin. Serum is particularly suited to this task because it is made up of smaller molecules that can penetrate deeply into the skin and deliver a very high concentration of active ingredients. This makes them a great tool for targeting specific skincare concerns, like wrinkles. Goodbye, signs of aging!
Face serum benefits
- Absorbs quickly into your skin.
- Soothes sensitive skin.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects your skin from free radicals and future damage.
- Has the potential to provide more visible results.
- Feels light on your skin.
In general, face serums fall into the following categories:
- anti-aging serums
- skin-brightening serums
- hydrating serums
- free-radical fighting serums
- acne-prone and sensitive skin serums
- reparative/texture improvement serums
Reasons Why You Should Use A Face Serum
- Daily UV exposure and aging can result in the appearance of dull skin, discolorations, and dark spots. With daily use after two weeks, dark spots are visibly improved, and within four weeks, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced.
- As you age, your skin can naturally start to lose the look of radiance. The brightening serum is formulated with golden micro-reflectors to help illuminate the look of your skin and stimulate cell renewal, revealing more youthful-looking skin.
- Face serums play a vital role in any effective anti-aging skin care routine. Formulated with a high concentration of HA, this serum absorbs quickly to help reveal instantly replenished skin. After just two weeks, you can expect fine lines and wrinkles to be visibly reduced.
- As you mature, your skin can gradually lose moisture and volume, especially in delicate areas like your cheekbones and under the eyes. To replenish volume and moisture retention and fight sagging in these areas, reach for a targeting serum that contains hyaluronic acid. Dispense a few drops on fingertips and apply all over your face, focusing on any problem areas, until the product is thoroughly absorbed.
- You may be used to scrubbing your skin with face scrubs, but chemical exfoliants are becoming increasingly popular, and face serums are a great way to give them a try.