As we all know that in order to lose belly fat you have to exercise and eat healthy. There is no magic pill or magical juice to make it go away. There are some weight loss drinks you can try to reduce fat.
Here are 11 weight loss drinks:
1. Warm water with lemon and honey:
- Squeeze half-a-lemon in a glass of warm water.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix and drink it every morning to lose weight.
- It not only boosts your metabolism but also keeps your hunger pangs at bay.
2. Barley water
- In 2 litres of water, add 2 tablespoons of barley seeds, boil till the water turns pink in colour.
- Drain the water and drink it 2- 3 times a day to kick off those extra kilos.
3. Aloe vera juice
- Although bitter in taste, aloe vera works as an effective aid to detox your body and lose weight.
- Wash aloe vera leaves, scrape the pulp and grind in a mixer. Now sieve the pulp to extract its juice.
- Drink this daily to reach your weight loss goals.
4. Apple-cinnamon water
- If low-calorie foods and strenuous gym work-outs are not your cup of tea, try this!
- Put one slice of apple in a pitcher, one small-sized cinnamon stick, 2 – 3 ice cubes and some water.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Drink this concoction once in the morning.
5. Ajwain water
- Add a teaspoon of ajwain seeds to a cup of water; boil till it reduces to half its initial volume.
- Strain and drink it daily for effective results.
- Don’t forget that it works best when coupled with regular exercise.
6. White pumpkin juice
- This zero fat and water-rich vegetable is a perfect combination of tasty and healthy way to lose weight.
- Blend 150 gm of ash gourd (white pumpkin) and 1/4th piece of ginger, strain the liquid and drink it every day for effective weight loss.
7. Kokum juice
- Soak 20 gms of kokum in a glass of water overnight, boil it the next morning.
- Strain the liquid and drink it on an empty stomach every day to lose weight.
8. Guggul drink
- Add 2 gms of guggul powder to a cup of warm water, mix and drink this solution on an empty stomach.
- It helps to speed up your metabolism when done on a regular basis, thus aiding weight loss.
9. Lauki juice
- Peel the skin of bottle gourd, chop into pieces and blend.
- Extract the juice, add a pinch of black pepper powder, salt and mint leaves.
- Start your day with this refreshing drink. And yes, it does help in weight loss too.
10. Durva grass juice
- An easy way to shed those kilos is to boost your metabolism and detox your body with this magical drink.
- Crush a handful of durva grass in a blender by adding around half a cup of water.
- Drink this juice early in the morning for effective results.
11. Kalonji water
- Start your day with a glass of kalonji water and lose weight in a quick way.
- Crush 4 – 5 seeds of kalonji, add this powder to a cup of warm water.
- Add a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of lemon juice, mix and drink it in the morning.