Protein builds the foundation of the body. It is very crucial for the growing children as proteins build and repair the cells, muscles, enzymes, hormones and it also provides energy to kids. Proteins are easily available in nuts, fish, eggs, chicken, dairy products and the list is endless. The problem arises because kids are picky eaters and most often than not they refuse to eat healthy food. In this situation, protein powder is the best option as you can provide the required protein to your kid in an easy and tasty way.
Ingredients Of Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds- 0.25 cups
- Flax Seed- 0.33 cups
- Pumpkin Seed- 0.5 cups
- Sunflower Seeds- 0.33 cups
- Almond- 0.25 cups
- Oats- 0.5 cups
- Chana Dal- 0.25 cups
How To Make Protein Powder
- Pan roast the almonds on a low flame. Do not burn.
- Dry roast flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and oats separately in a pan on low flame. Do not burn.
- After roasting let is cool down on a open surface.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender jar, grind to get a fine powder.
- Transfer the powder to a airtight container.
- Use as required.