The potato is known as the king of vegetables. It tastes amazing and can turn any dish into a meaningful cocktail. Did you know that aside from being a salty staple, it’s also a powerful skin care ingredient? How good potato juice is for the face will surprise you!
Benefits of potato juice:
- It can also be used to soften nail cuticles.
- Potato juice also works as a skin brightening agent.
- It works wonders for the under-eye area.
- Potatoes are rich in vitamins and other nutrients that provide nourishment to the skin.
- It is rich in sulphur, copper, and zinc, which are known to work effectively on acne, and to remove toxins from the skin.
- To remove the dark spots and blemishes, you can directly apply the potato juice on the affected area with a clean cotton ball.
- Drinking potato juice can help in soothing your gut inflammation while promoting digestion. This helps in removing bloating and constipation symptoms.
- Because of high levels of vitamin C present in potato juice, it helps in the healing of scar tissues while aiding tissue repairs and aiding bone growth.
Potato juice face masks for skin
- Potato juice and milk is the most popular potato face packs which treats uneven skin and makes it soft and hydrated. It is quite simple to make as well.
- Potato juice and cucumber is a very good face mask for those with oily skin. This face mask has lemon juice and turmeric, apart from cucumber, which is known to clear out excess oil from the skin and reduce acne.
- Potato juice and Yellow Lentil is an excellent face-clearing mask. It is rich in vitamin C which is a boon when it comes to lightening unwanted marks. Furthermore, this also helps in cleaning and brighten your complexion.
- If you have dry skin which also is marred by impurities and scars, this face pack is a boon. Olive oil is already known for its remarkable effects on dry skin. Along with potatoes, it is simply the best.