With the busy lives that we all live, it’s hard to keep track of the fresh fruits and vegetables that we’re consuming on a daily basis. Juicing makes it easy to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables in so you can reap all the great health benefits! When you’re juicing, the juicer extracts all the nutrients from the fruits and vegetables for you, saving your body energy because it doesn’t have to break down all the food itself. It can absorb the juice quickly and use its saved energy to heal and repair.
The benefits of juicing are vast, but here are some of my reasons why juicing is so good for you:
- The heating process in cooked and processed foods destroys the micronutrients in vegetables by changing their chemical composition. Juicing raw vegetables harnesses their highest possible nutritional value.
- If your body is lacking several of the main vitamins and minerals, that could mean your body isn’t working to its full potential. If you’re not a fan or get sick of eating your whole fruits and vegetables, juicing is a fun way to incorporate them into your diet, while also gaining all the vitamins and nutrients your body needs.
- Depending on the fruits and vegetables that you’re consuming, it’s possible that your morning, afternoon, or even evening juice are lower in calories than your normal snacks. Incorporating juice into your diet may help you lose weight.
- One fresh juice, on an empty stomach, every day will start to give you more energy and improve your mood. And the variety of minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients and enzymes protect your cells from disease and premature aging.
- Consuming darker, leafy green vegetables, and fruits that are packed with vitamin C will nourish your body with antioxidants.
- You’re made up of around 100 trillion cells, so when you drink fresh juices and your cells become clearer and healthier, you’ll start to look different too.
- Drinking juice with various fruits and vegetables has the ability to increase your nutrient intake which will introduce vitamins and minerals into your body. These are vital in the protection against diseases such as heart disease, high blood sugar, issues with the digestive system, immune system, high blood pressure, and more.
Although green juice might not decrease your health care bills, it might help you from developing many preventable diseases. If you don’t typically consume fruits and vegetables, juicing is a great option! If you try juicing, make only as much juice as you can drink at once; harmful bacteria can grow quickly in freshly squeezed juice. But Blending the edible parts of fruits and vegetables produces a drink that contains more healthy phytonutrients and fiber. Fiber can help you feel full.
All of us need excellent nutrition to be healthy, especially children as they grow at a rate of knots. Having a juicer in the kitchen will let you introduce them to loads of raw fruits and vegetables, and in general if they’ve made it, kids will want to drink it..!