Your body goes through many hormonal changes which also affect it physically. Some changes might be in your favor and some like excessive sweating may just be the other way around. This article will tell you the most common armpit problems and their solutions that will help you for life.
- During summers and the autumn season, we wish to wear sleeveless tops, Kurtis and blouses. However, due to dark underarms, you avoid stepping out in sleeveless.
- No one likes sweaty underarms and they cause embarrassment whenever you step out.
- Underarm skin is very sensitive and shaving them can cause irritation.
- Bumps and chicken skin is caused due to plucking underarm hair or clogged pores.
- Armpit rash is a common problem and occurs due to various reasons like shaving, poor hygiene or some allergic reaction.
How to Cure
- Use a proper deodorant or antiperspirant that help to reduce the sweat amount produce otherwise.
- A regular shower is a must and also wearing loose-fitting clothes that will allow your underarms to breathe.
- Shaving or waxing your underarms and maintaining good hygiene can help you get rid of smelly armpits.
- Use a high-quality razor and shaving gel or foam while shaving.
- Laser hair removal is also recommended for such problems.
- Exfoliate and moisturize your skin well enough to avoid the accumulation of dead cells and their repercussions.
- Moisturizing the skin by applying lotions or cream can be a big relief.
- Tea tree oil and Jojoba oil essence help to prevent itchiness.
- Change in lifestyle and some home remedies work the best for darkening of underarms.
- Natural things like raw milk cleansing, using orange peel, applying papaya or potatoes, application of coconut oil or turmeric and such remedies are known to prevent dark patches on skin and lighten dark underarms naturally.