The most important meal of the day we all know is breakfast. So, it should be healthy and nutritious. The best one is, of course, a mixture of chia seeds and oats as the healthiest ingredients. The mixture of the two will give you energy for the whole day and it will help you get rid of the excess fat in the abdominal area.
Chia seeds are richer in calcium than dairy products and milk. Moreover, they are high in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, lower cholesterol levels, improve the heart health and have powerful antioxidant and anti- inflammatory properties.
This herb is a member of the grass family. It is rich in important ingredients, like potassium, zinc, copper, iodine, phosphorous, chlorine, magnesium, manganese, biotin, niacin, and numerous others. Therefore, its regular use brings various health benefits, prevents numerous diseases, and boosts the overall health. Moreover, oats reduce bad cholesterol,balances blood sugar levels, and strengthens the bones and teeth.
Breakfast with Oats and Chia Seeds
Also Read: Amazing health benefits of hibiscus tea
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 500ml of water
- Mix the cinnamon, vanilla, and water in one bowl and then heat the mixture until it begins to boil. When it does, lower the heat and add the oats inside. Then, boil it for a few minutes and remove from heat.
2. Make sure you cover the bowl and leave it aside for 5 minutes so it can soak. Next, add the salt and honey and stir.
3. Finally, pour the mixture into a dish and add the chia seeds while it is still hot. You can also enrich the taste with some fruits like strawberries, bananas, cherries, apples etc.