Not only can you use curd for oily skin, you can use a curd face pack to treat your dry skin too. Because of the lactic acid present in curd, it organically exfoliates and moisturises your skin at the same time. Researchers evaluated the effectiveness of a yogurt face mask on human skin. They found that the face mask decreased the levels of transepidermal water loss in the treated areas and improved the hydration level, luminosity and elasticity of the skin.
Curd Face Packs For Different Skin Types
- Curd And Honey Face Pack: This face pack is suitable for normal to dry skin types. Mix 2 tablespoons of curd with a tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash the mixture off with cold water later.
- Curd And Besan Face Pack: This face pack is perfect for normal to oily skin types. Mix a tablespoon of gram flour with 2 tablespoons of curd. Combine the curd and besan until you get a smooth and consistent mixture and apply this mixture to your face. Wash off after it dries.
- Curd And Multani Mitti Face Pack: Combine equal quantities of multani mitti and curd. Apply this face mask on face. Let it dry. Wash it with water.
- Curd And Orange Peel Face Pack: It is better to use this face pack if you have mature or oily skin. This pack contains orange peel, which has anti-aging properties that helps to keep rejuvenated. Make the powder of dried orange peels. Mix this powder with curd to form a paste. Massage it on your face. Let it dry. Wash it with warm water.
- Curd And Lemon Face Pack: This face pack helps to brighten the skin and evens out your skin tone. Normal to oily skin types can try it. You have to combine lemon juice and curd. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on to dry before washing.
- Curd And Cucumber Face Pack: This soothing face pack is suitable for all skin types. Combine curd with raw cucumber juice and massage on your face. Leave it to dry and then wash off.
- Curd And Tomato Face Pack: People with any skin type can try this face pack. Combine the curd and tomato juice in a bowl until you get a smooth and consistent mixture. Apply this mixture to your face and wash off after it dries.
- Curd And Potato Face Pack: This face pack is suitable for all skin types. Combine curd and raw potato pulp and apply it on your face. Let it dry and then wash off.
Stepping up your skincare game might seem like a daunting task, but with these simple curd face packs, you can now take care of your skin very easily. All you have to do is, follow a skincare routine regularly, eat healthily, and stay healthy.