Aloe Vera comes in many forms. It includes gel, latex, and juice form, and it is extracted from the tubules of the Aloe Vera plant, which contains 75 active vitamins, minerals, enzymes, carbohydrates, amino acids, salicylic acids, and phytochemicals (sapanins). Now, let’s talk about how all these elements can help you loose weight cheaply and naturally so you can avoid obesity and all the health problems associated with it.
Aloe Vera Juice for Weight Loss
Listed below are some simple ways you can use Aloe Vera juice as an effective at-home weight loss system. Since Aloe Vera cleanses the digestive system and boosts energy levels, the recipes described below are best consumed first thing in the morning and before workouts. Always check with your doctor before using Aloe Vera in any form.
1. Aloe Vera & Fruit Juice
- Shave the sharp edges off a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut the leaf open lengthwise.
- Scoop the gel out with a spoon.
- Mix with your choice of fruit juice.
2. Plain Aloe Vera Gel & Juice
- Thoroughly clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Peel away the outer skin.
- Or grind the leaf to make juice.
- Filter the juice and store it in the refrigerator for daily use.
- Drink ½ cup in the morning and 15 minutes before each meal.
- Keep drinking the juice for 1-2 weeks.
3. Aloe Vera Juice with Lemon
- Clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut it lengthwise down the center and squeeze out the juice.
- Juice your lemon.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel, lemon juice, and water with your choice of sweetener and stir 2-3 minutes.
- Drink regularly to encourage weight loss.
4. Aloe Vera with Honey
- Add 1 tablespoon honey to a glass of Aloe Vera juice.
- Stir well and drink.
- Consume regularly to stimulate metabolism, promote proper digestion, and burn extra fat and calories.
5. Aloe Vera with Water
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons Aloe Vera juice into a glass of water.
- Drink at least once daily to lose weight.
6. Aloe Vera and Kale Smoothie
- Clean your fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Shave off the sharp edges and peel off the skin.
- Extract gel with spoon and place in blender.
- Add water, kale, salt, ginger, plums, and anything else you like.
- Blend well, pour in a glass and drink.
- Consume Aloe Vera smoothies 2-3 times daily for best results.
7. Aloe Vera, Fruit, and Coconut Smoothie
Place the following ingredients in your blender
- 1 medium-size Aloe Vera leaf
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- Honey, maple syrup, or Stevia
- 1 tablespoon each of coconut flakes and flax seeds
- Your choice of protein powder
- Blend until smooth.
- Drink 1-2 times daily.
8. Green Aloe Vera Smoothie
Place the following ingredients in your blender:
- 1 handful of washed baby spinach
- A large chunk of Aloe Vera leaf
- 2 peeled and trimmed celery stalks
- Spring parsley without stems
- ½ peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped pineapple or mango
- 2 peeled oranges
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ teaspoon Spirulina powder
- ¾ cup coconut water
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Blend until smooth
- Consume 2-3 times a day
9. Aloe Vera Crystals
- You can buy or make them by passing your fresh gel through a cold compress.
- Consume 2-4 ounces of these crystals 2-4 times
- Gradually increase dosage according to your health needs.
- You can also add 1/8 teaspoon Aloe Vera crystals to purified water or your favorite fruit or vegetable drink.
- Consume crystals before meals and throughout the day.
- Remember, crystals vary in color, taste, and effectiveness depending on the plant they were made from.