Monk Fruit sweeteners have been gaining popularity in recent years. Here we will learn more about this sweet sugar alternative. If you’re looking for the best monk fruit sweetener or are curious about the products that don’t increase your blood sugar levels, keep on reading. We also thought it would be very helpful to compile a Buyers’ Guide for you, detailing what you should consider before purchasing your favorite monk fruit sweetener from our ‘best of’ list.
1. Whole Earth Stevia And Monk Fruit Plant Based Sweetner
- Featuring a blend of stevia and monk fruit, these sweetener packets are the perfect zero calorie sugar substitute for coffee, tea, or your favorite beverage
- Take our monk fruit and stevia blend on the go and add natural sweetness and flavor to coffee and tea without adding extra calories, carbs, or sugar
- This Monk Fruit and Stevia plant based sweetener has a low glycemic index, is low carb and easily swapped for sugar in recipes. Suitable for keto friendly, paleo, and low carb diets
- Using Whole Earth sweetener can help support your healthy lifestyle as you cut back on sugar, calories and carbs without losing sweetness and flavor. Suitable for diabetic diets
- Our low and zero calorie plant based sugar substitutes are great for coffees, teas, cocktails, baked goods, and snacks. Available in packets, liquids, bulk pouches and jars
2. Lakanto Liquid Monk Fruit Extract Sweetner
- This keto sugar substitute contains zero calories and is zero glycemic. Put a few drops of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener Drops in your tea, coffee, water, fruit smoothies, and other beverages. These sugar-free, zero-calorie, keto sweetener drops are great for people who are sensitive to erythritol and sugar alcohols.
- Lakanto’s keto sugar alternative matches the sweetness of sugar, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy alternative to ordinary drink enhancers. Great for daily use.
- Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low sugar, non GMO, and all natural diets. Compared to other sugar substitutes and sugar replacements, Lakanto’s low carb sugar free sweetener has no artificial flavorings or sweeteners.
- Grab Lakanto Liquid Monkfruit Sweetener on your way out the door for all day sweetness everywhere you go. Comes in original, lemon, chocolate, and vanilla options; zero sugar, zero calories.
3.Monk Zero Monk Fruit Sweetner
- Monk Zero is the perfect 1:1 sugar substitute made from our proprietary blend of non-gmo Monkfruit and non-gmo Erythritol. Better ingredients means cleaner better tasting product, no bitter aftertaste.
- The perfect sugar alternative approved for all diets. Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sugar-free.
- You can cut the sugar from your diet without sacrificing the taste of the treats you love. Make sugar free cookies, cakes, brownies, ice cream, and more.
- Monk Zero is the perfect all natural sweetener that is gluten free, vegan, non-gmo, keto approved, and even tooth-friendly.
4. So Nourished Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetner With Erythritol
- It contains zero calories and has no harmful side effects. Erythritol is a mild sugar alcohol derived from fruits and plants. We combined them to make a sweetener that’s just as sweet as sugar but totally guilt-free.
- Our product is just as sweet as sugar and their flavors are very similar. Unlike most alternative sweeteners, there is no bitter or chemical aftertaste.
- While sugar is a 68 on the glycemic index (GI) scale, our blend is a 0! High glycemic foods cause blood sugar spikes, leading to more fat storage and hunger crashes.
- Dentists love erythritol. Oral bacteria feed off of sugar but erythritol is shown to prevent plaque buildup, making it quite tooth-friendly!